TERMS & CONDITIONS
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
In addition, if the revised version of this Agreement includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice of such Substantial Change as per the Notification Preferences provided by you. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. For the purpose of this Agreement, the term “Substantial Change” means a change to the terms of this Agreement that materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
These terms & conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the company and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the company, you accept these terms and conditions). In addition, when you use any current or future services of the company or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the company or third party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will prevail.
The Site/Company takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third party vendors. The Company makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm, and for those activities, the Company takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those services.
Description of Services
In the Site, we provide users with access to clothing and accessories that can be purchased at the price mentioned on the site.
This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to the use of the Site by the User. By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of the Company, and the Company shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is the Company’s objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of the Company, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. The Company shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, the Company may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Site and shall not sell, purchase or bid for any items on the Site. As a minor if you wish to purchase or sell an item on the Site such purchase or sale may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of the Site. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete. We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
Your Information (or any items listed):
“Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Site in the registration process, in the feedback area, bulletin board, chat service etc. or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and in accordance with certain features of the Site we may only act as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information or share/list(s) any information or item that:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
The Site may provide Users with the ability to send email messages to other Users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. We are under no obligation to review any messages, information or content (“Postings”) posted on the Site by users and assume no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, We may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings that violate the provisions of this Clause; and
The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto. The Company shall not be liable for any damages to the User’s equipment resulting from the use of the Site.
While we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on the Site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.
When You use the Site or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We will communicate with You by Email/SMS/Call or by an electronic record on our Site which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
License and Site Access
We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by us to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by us.
The Site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because we have no control over such Sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Pricing Information in case of sale by us
We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from us, however, We do not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to our pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at our sole discretion.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we may, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit card account. The payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card account. No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the User under the Cash on Delivery (“COD”) option.
Cancellation by Us
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled shall include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or any defect regarding the quality of the product. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
Cancellations by the User
In case of requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 24 (twenty four) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 24 (twenty hours) from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
Fraudulent /Declined Transactions
We may constantly monitor the user’s account in order to avoid fraudulent accounts and transactions. Users with more than one account or availing our services fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under applicable law and we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, We reserve the right to immediately delete such account and dishonour all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, we shall owe no liability for any refunds.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Credit Card Details
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on the Site will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
Disclaimer of Warranty
All content, products, and services on the site, or obtained from a website to which the site is linked (a “linked site”) are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy. All warranties, if any, relating to the product and services would be provided by the manufacturer/supplier of such product and not by us any claim in relation to the same should be raised against respective manufacturer/supplier and not against us in any case whatsoever. We do not endorse and are not responsible for
- the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the site by any party other than us,
- any content provided on linked sites or
- the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked site.
Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the site or a linked site, or user’s reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked site. it is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site, or obtained from a linked site. please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, shareholders and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, opportunity, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, sale and supply of goods content or any related/unrelated services and other services offered on the site from time to time.
Mayin accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties, or for any damage caused to the User, the User’s belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of any product purchased or service availed of by the User from Mayin.
Users may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, Mayin or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks, or other information or Content posted on Mayin. All Customers are to comply with all laws applicable to them or to their activities, and with all posted Mayin Policies, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference. These policies may be modified from time to time at Mayin ‘s discretion, and the currently effective policies will be deemed to be part of this Agreement.
Mayin is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other Content posted or made available on Mayin by any User or third party, even if such information or Content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Mayin is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor Content for accuracy or reliability. However, Mayin reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information or Content posted or made available on Mayin if ordered to do so by a government authority or if Mayin considers such information or Content to be in violation of this Agreement, or to be unlawful, immoral or harmful.
You shall to the fullest extent indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
The price of our merchandise is inclusive of the GST. The GST charged shall depend upon the category of goods or services availed. We reserve the right to collect taxes for shipping charges wherever applicable.
Duration of Sale
Each sale shall last from 24 to 72 hours only and the time of beginning of the sale is 1100 hours IST. Therefore, it is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because our sales are “first come, first served”. The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be given and we will alert you only when an item is sold out. We do not accept returns or exchanges on the items you purchased in festive offer/Sale.
We endeavour but do not guarantee to deliver the products to Users within 3-4 weeks from the day of close of sale depending upon the shipping location. We work with different type of suppliers (Manufacturers, designers, distributors, importers etc.) and the delivery time to Users is subject to delivery of products from supplier to us. Other factors include delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters’ strike etc. We reserve the right to make delivery of the goods by installments. If the goods are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if we fail to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments. If you fail to take delivery of the goods, we may at our discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.
Please note we insure each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to your specified delivery address. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a third party recipient for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfillment by us of our obligation, and transfer of responsibility in the same way. Kindly note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, or 48 hours during sale periods. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by third party delivery agencies and/or due to time required for statutory clearances during the delivery process.
Further, we may at times be unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) to you and the reason for the same could be inclusive of but not limited to the following:
- Unavailability of the relevant product;
- Failure of the concerned manufacturer/supplier/designer/importer to deliver relevant product to us;
- poor/improper/defective quality of the relevant product ascertained through our quality audit process; and
- Inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information. In the event of any circumstance(s) as aforementioned; you shall not be entitled to any damages or monetary compensation.
In the event we are unable to deliver the confirmed order(s) as mentioned hereinabove and the payment for such order(s) has been made by you through your credit/debit card, the amount paid by you while placing the order(s) on the Site will be reversed back in your card account. No refunds shall be applicable on the orders made by the Users under the Cash on Delivery (“COD”) option.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property and/or the property of the respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose whatsoever without our prior written permission or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
The Site contain copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sound, and the entire contents of the Company protected by copyright as a collective work under the applicable copyright laws. The Company owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Users may download / print / save copyrighted material for the User’s personal use only. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of downloaded material without the express permission of the Company and the copyright owner is permitted. If copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. The User acknowledges that he/she/it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Trademarks that are located within or on the Site or a website otherwise owned or operated in conjunction with the Company shall not be deemed to be in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of the Company, unless such site is under license from the trademark owner thereof in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the Company, unless otherwise stated.
None of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and the Company and you shall have no authority to bind the Company in any manner whatsoever. Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to 1, Park Avenue, Maharani Bagh New Delhi-110065 or to the email address you provide to us during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given 3 days after the date of mailing.
If any clause of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
In the Company’s sole discretion, it may transfer its rights and obligations (under this Agreement without your prior express consent.
The Company may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of the User in the event of any conduct by the User which the Company, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by the User of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this Agreement that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- Cash back will be given in the form of store credits incase order not shipped as per mentioned disclaimer.
- No cash/bank/credit/debit card refund will be offered.
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays/National Holidays will not be included in the working days.
- Cash back will be offered in case of delayed orders only.
- Cash back offer will not be applicable if the customer cancels the order.
- Cash back amount will differ from product to product.
- Mayin has the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any point without any prior notice.
- Number of days will be calculated from the date of payment received.
- Any custom order or custom request will not be a part of this promotion. Applicable on standard measurements only.
- Cash Back applicable on the products which are under the cash back offer.
- Inacse the cash back product order is placed with other SKU then the cash back will not be applicable.
- If the Cash back offer product value is less than INR15000, then the customer will have to pay for the shipping to qualify for the cash back offer.
- All store credits given in the form of cashback/shipping/promotions/compensations or any other form except refund will be valid only for one year from the date of issue.
- Incase the associated order gets cancelled, the given 1% cash back will be revoked from the account. The cash back will be credited within 3 working days in your Mayin account.
Cash back against the first purchase will only be calculated on the discounted price
- The basic silhouette cannot be changed.
- Customization will be accepted in terms of adding a plain sleeve, covering a sheer part, measurements and color change.
- Any embroidery will be on a chargeable basis.
- All customization will be subjected to availability.
- All custom made order will be non-refundable/exchangeable.
- Mayin has the right to cancel or withdraw the offer at any given point of time without any prior notification.
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
- Mayin reserves the right to reject any gift card if it reasonably suspects that the gift card has been utilized or if the promo code is invalid or if you are not the intended recipient.
- Gift card is valid for 6 (six) months from the date of issue. Neither the validity of gift cards shall be extended nor can new gift cards be issued against the expired/unused gift cards.
- Gift cards are non-transferable and cannot, in part or in whole, be (i) redeemed for cash/gift vouchers/credit notes; (ii) refunded; or (iii) substituted.
- If the invoice value is greater than the gift card value, the customer must pay the balance amount.
- Mayin shall not be held liable for any unauthorized and/or fraudulent purchases made using this gift card. Mayin presumes that the person presenting the gift card is the actual and intended beneficiary of the gift voucher and shall not be required to verify whether the person presenting the gift card for redemption is the actual/intended beneficiary of the gift card. Without prejudice to aforesaid, in no event, the liability of Mayin for any claims arising under this gift card shall exceed the value of the gift card.
- In order to start using the gift card, you need to register yourself on the Website.
- Re-sale of Mayin’s Gift Cards is strictly prohibited.
- Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemers Mayin account.
- Mayin Gift Cards may be used as personal or business gifts but may not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities (including without limitation via websites, Internet advertisements, email, telemarketing, direct mail, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and radio and television broadcasts) without any prior information.
- By purchasing Mayin’s Gift Cards, you are certifying and representing to Mayin that the activities in connection with which the Mayin Gift Cards will be used will comply with the Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and that the Mayin Gift Cards will not be used in any manner that is misleading, deceptive, unfair or otherwise harmful to consumers or Mayin. In addition, you agree to defend and indemnify Mayin and its subsidiaries and affiliates against any claims, expenses or liabilities made against or incurred by any of them in connection with your use of the Mayin Gift Cards or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced.
Any offer pertaining to a special code will not be applicable on products/items belonging to below categories
- (List of our desigerns)
- Any two offers cannot be clubbed.
- END OF SEASON SALE(EOSS)
- The offer is only applicable on select products.
- There will be no exchange or return of Eoss products.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer, discount code or coupon.
- In the case that your order consists of Eoss products and full-priced merchandise, your coupon or discount code will only be applied to the non-discounted product.
Cash on Delivery Terms & Conditions
Cash on Delivery will be available as a payment method only when all of the below conditions are true :
Total Cart Value should be less than or equal to INR 50,000
- We only collect the amount printed on the invoice.
- Cash on Delivery may not be applicable to all pin codes.
- Cash on Delivery may not be applicable to all pin codes.
- All orders will be verified over a call, before being processed
- If we are not able to reach you within 3 calls, the order will be cancelled.
- Disclaimer time will be considered post call verification.
You can pay for your order only using cash.
- Only Indian currency will be accepted. Older denominations of Indian currency for 500 and 1000 wouldn’t be accepted. If you wish to pay by denominations of any international currency, pls get in touch with our customer experience team
- Sometimes delivery may take longer due to inter alia:
I. Bad Weather
II. Flight Delay
III. Political Disruptions
IV. Other unforeseen circumstances
V. Production Issues
In the event of any delay of the product is expected, Mayin may, at its sole discretion, intimate the user who may have purchased the same, regarding such delay.
In case a customer purchases multiple Products in one order, we may deliver the same together. However, this may not always be possible and shall be subject to availability of stock with the relevant designers and brands.
Mayin shall not be held liable for any delay due to unforeseen circumstances like as suggested above.
Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with Pernia’s pop up shop refund policy, receive the refund into the Indian bank account provided.
If the customer is unavailable at a certain date, pls indicate those preference on email/phone to our customer experience team to ensure smooth product delivery.
Once out for delivery, it will be attempted for a maximum of 3 times post which the order may be subject to cancellation.
Products will not be handed over by the courier before the payment is made, and returns /cancellation will have to be raised separately with our customer experience team.
Discount slabs- T&c
- Shop for 15000+ and get flat 1000 off – SHOPMORE15K
- Shop for 30000+ and get flat 3000 off – SHOPMORE30K
- Shop for 50000+ and get flat 6000 off – SHOPMORE50K
- Shop for 75000+ and get flat 10000 off – SHOPMORE75K
- Shop for 120000+ and get flat 20000 off – SHOPMORE120K
Terms & Conditions:
- All the discount codes are valid on orders above Rs 15000.
- Discount codes are not valid if the cart consists only of premium designers.
- All the discount codes are valid on total value if the cart includes both premium & non-premium designers.
- This discount cannot be clubbed with any other discount or offer.
- The discount is not valid on the purchase of gift cards
PRE- BOOK Terms & Conditions
- The amount due will be collected post confirmation of the order.
- Cancellation or Exchange will not be applicable on pre-order purchases.
- In case the pre-order purchase cannot be fulfilled, refund will be processed within 5-7 days.
MODE OF PAYMENT
To process any financial transactions on the Website, We use third-party electronic payment processors or service providers (ESPs). As required, you permanently authorize us to instruct such ESPs to handle Account deposits and withdrawals from your account. You also permanently agree that in accordance with your requests as submitted, we may give such instructions on your behalf. You agree to be certain by the terms and conditions of use of each appropriate ESP. In the event of conflict between these Agreements and the ESP’s terms and conditions, these Agreements shall prevail.
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa / Master Card / Amex, the User will be required to submit his/her 16-digit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) while making an online transaction. The User must also have enrolled his/her card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) in order to complete the transaction. The User is hereby expressly made aware that his/her card statements will reflect that a payment has been made in favour of Mayin.
The User is further aware that in case of third party statements, including bank and credit card statements, the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format, and the Company has no control over the same.
Transactions on the Mayin Platform are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on this platform is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by us in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
The User undertakes to fulfill the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You hereby agree to provide genuine credentials during the process of registration for Mayin. You shall not use a fictitious indentity to register.
- You agree that any Content posted by shall be unbiased and objective. You must also ensure that your contributions to the Website/Application are relevant and appropriate to the forum. You alone are responsible for Your Content.
- You agree not to publicize other User’s private information without their consent. Such private information shall include but not be limited to close-up photos or videos, other User’s full names and address.
- You agree to ensure the email address and mobile numbers provided in your account registration, are valid at all times, and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- You recognize, acknowledge and agree that You are not an employee of Mayin and that Mayin does not, in any way, supervise, direct, or control Your work or Services;You undertake not to:
Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from Mayin. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the Content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the Content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Mayin must be obtained;
Access (or attempt to access) Mayin and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Mayin. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of Mayin or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of Mayin, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through Mayin is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using Mayin, You may be exposed to Content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive Content on Mayin. Further, You may report such offensive Content;
use Mayin in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Company’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to Mayin or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Mayin;
download any file posted in Mayin that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Mayin or any network, devises and software solutions to Mayin, nor breach the security or authentication measures on Mayin or any network, devises and software solutions connected to Mayin. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, Mayin, or exploit Mayin or Service or information made available or offered by or through Mayin, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by Mayin;
disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, Mayin, systems resources, servers, software solutions or networks connected to or accessible through Mayin or any affiliated or linked Websites;
violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
disseminate information through Mayin that is false, inaccurate or misleading or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
Customers agree to respond promptly to communications with and requests for information from the Website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All information, Content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with Mayin, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through Mayin, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
- You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through Mayin, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the Content of Mayin in any way that affects the user’s experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINTS
- We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement or are aware of any infringing material on Mayin, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- By providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, Mayin, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration and communication on the bulletin board, message or chat area, You represent and warrant:
You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the Content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service;
All information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and, the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited (except in those specific areas of Mayin that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names such as, inter alia certain message boards and chat rooms).
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of Mayin and other affiliated Websites, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.